This website (“the site”) is maintained and managed by CASIO MIDDLE EAST (CASIO) and its Group companies. To use the site, you must first read the terms and conditions of use listed below and agree to those terms.
The site may not be used for any of the following:
- Actions that violate or could violate the rights, property or privacy of CASIO or any third party
- Actions that are or could be disadvantageous or harmful to CASIO or any third party
- Actions that violate or could violate public order and morality
- Actions that constitute or could constitute a crime or that lead or could lead to a crime
- Actions that report or declare falsehoods, including registration under another person’s email address
- Actions carried out in preparation for or with the intention of conducting business or generating profits
- Actions that damage the reputation or credibility of CASIO or any third party
- Actions that constitute or could constitute the use or uploading of computer viruses or any other malicious or harmful software
- Any other actions that violate or could violate the law, statutes or regulations
- Any other actions deemed to be inappropriate by CASIO
Reliance on information posted:
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and bloggers. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Users copyright infringement:
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Depending on the browser software, operating system version or system settings used, and this site may be inaccessible or may not function or display correctly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Links to third-party websites on the site
Links to other websites on the site are provided for everyone’s convenience. Accessing these links will cause you to leave the site and go to the linked website. CASIO does not fully inspect these external websites nor manage the websites or their content, and accepts no liability with respect to that content. As such, CASIO does not make any recommendations or offer any express guarantees with respect to these websites or the information, software or other products or services provided on the websites, nor the results obtained therefrom. Access to other websites via links on the site is entirely at the customer’s own liability.
- If links on the site are posted on your own website
- Links from the following websites are blocked:
- Websites with content that maliciously slanders CASIO or any CASIO employees, products or services
- Websites that include indecent or obscene content or that otherwise violate public order and morals
- Websites with illegal content
- CASIO accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages arising from posting links to the site.
- CASIO reserves the right to change or remove the site’s URL and information without prior notice.
- The CASIO company name should be written as “CASIO Computer Co., Ltd”, “CASIO Computer” or “CASIO”.
- When linking from a website that uses frames, always specify the TARGET option.
- Links from the following websites are blocked:
Where CASIO deems that a link may compromise the reliability of the information published on the site, CASIO may request that the link be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Where purchased products or technology or programs supplied on the site are exported (including taking items overseas and disclosure to non-resident persons in Japan), that export should comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the US Export Administration Act and any other applicable legislation.
Applicable Laws and Agreement Jurisdiction
Where no resolution is reached through such discussions and the matter requires legal proceedings, the exclusive court of first instance shall be the Unites Arab Emirates Court.
Trademark and Copyrights Policy
This website and all materials displayed (including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, and videos (also known as the “Content,” are protected by intellectual property laws.
Casio Calculators ME.com grants permission for the browsing of material it has published on its website pages. Material and content contained in our website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal non-commercial use or for internal non-commercial circulation within your organization provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part.
Materials published on CASIO Calculators Me.com fall under intellectual property laws. And you are free to use them, provided you give attribution to CASIO Calculators ME.com. Please note that this does not apply to materials for which CASIO Calculators does not hold copyright. Use.
Any modifications or update, remix, transform, or build upon the material, are not permitted.
No additional restrictions, additional or different terms may be applied that legally restrict others from doing anything that copyright policy permits.
No content that includes trademarks or copyrighted works may be used or displayed by a third party. , Copyright should be displayed as defined by Casio. Except in cases where Casio expressly grants consent, Casio does not under any circumstances grant to the customer copyright, patent rights, trademark rights, or any other intellectual property rights.